Name:
Location: Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I feel good.

Today is the first day I go to the gym, in the start of my plan. No, I havn't talked to a Dr. yet, so I'm mostly going to work on low impact cardio and some upper body.

Because it's my first day there was way more to do this morning in terms of getting all my strip together, swim shorts, towels, mp3 player loaded up etc. Because of that I left my house much later than I normally would, nearly ten past eight.

I walked to work listening to snatches of Coheed and Cambria, Jimmy Eat World and Brand New before I found the LP and Jay-Z Collision Course e.p I put on my player. That got my feet moving and before I knew it I was at work - sweaty in my work clothes. The good thing is, the walk that normally takes me 15-20 minutes depending on pace took me somewhere between 9 and 11 minutes, depending on what clock I looked at, I didn't time it exactly so I'm not sure.

My calves are a bit sore, but my whole body feels good. Can't wat to get to the gym tonight.

We'll see what I think afterwords.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home